Contract Billing Manager
ACCOUNTING | REPORTS TO: Assistant Controller | EXEMPT
The Contract Billing Manager is responsible for the billing, contract administration and data management for all customers as well as leading and mentoring the team.
- Process, manage and oversee all contract base transaction (new contracts, terminations, adds, moves and changes. Ensure that contracts are processed according to approved company policies and procedures. May need to work with the Customer and or Salesperson to gather required data.
- Verifies and reconciles all billing documents, working closely with operations staff to ensure that accuracy and documents are complete.
- Provide timely and courteous response to customer, sales account managers, and operations personnel to resolve problems and questions related to contracts and customer orders.
- Create Ad-Hoc reports in Excel to support internal or external customer.
- Validate and review recurring and non-recurring bookings.
- Develop and document processes for all contracts related work and update as process changes occur.
- Meet with team members on a consistent basis and review work.
- Escalate issues as identified.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited college or university in accounting, finance or business management preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related management experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and customer relations skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Mathematical and detail-oriented aptitude.
- Ability to work on a number of different tasks at one time.
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Drive to succeed and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient user of Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and MS Word and other various systems applications.
- Experience using FinancialForce, Metrix (M5) or Connectwise is preferred.
- Exposure to sales tax compliance preferred.