THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Solutions Architect will be the technical right hand to our sales team throughout the sales process. This role is responsible for driving the sale of Vology’s core offerings by being a technical partner, having a deep understanding of our technology, and interfacing directly with customers and prospects. The Solutions Architect must fully understand our technology, and be able to demonstrate to prospects and our customers how our technology can solve their toughest business problems. The Solutions Architect will define and execute proof of concepts, as well as answer technical questions about Vology solutions for our customers and sales team throughout the sales process. The Solutions Architect will develop Bill of Materials to provide to our sales team for our customers.
- Lead pre-sales discussions, discovering, and defining customer requirements surrounding solutions.
- Be a technical resource for sales and participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits.
- Design virtual and physical solutions based on discussions and discoveries with customers.
- Develop and present proposals that incorporate that address clients’ specific business needs.
- Scope, plan, cost, and price the Statement of Work for Account Managers and customers.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and Solutions Architects to build best solution for customer.
- Define and evangelize new practice offerings that drive new revenue streams to assist customer and Vology P&L.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Be well versed in a variety of IT Technologies, Managed, and Professional Services offerings.
- Have strong writing skills, with the ability to translate conversations into written custom solutions.
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex solutions and presenting it to customer.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet expectations on multiple projects.
- Collaborative ability and team approach with various technical and non-technical personnel.
- Can effectively create sales deliverables, design comprehensive proofs of concepts and detailed scope.
- Be able to understand customers’ problems, risk areas, and how technology can resolve these areas.
- Have strong verbal and written professional communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong aptitude for working independently and with teams to achieve accountable services growth outcomes.
- Juniper certificatons preferred, includign Ingenious Champion for Enterprise or Security; JNCIE