THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Level 1 Service Desk Support Specialist will provide outstanding end user support and service for internal, external, and on-site customers. Work directly with customers to understand their issues via phone, remote sessions, email, and in person. Resolve customer problems in a timely manner using technical accuracy and customer service skills.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction rating above 95%.
- Resolve tickets per Service Level Agreements.
- Exceed Live Answer Rate of 90%.
- Ensure 98% of ticket are resolved within the NOC.
- Preserve customer loyalty and maintain customer churn rate of less than 3%.
- Provide support to customers via the Service Desk and on-site locations.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Have the technical skills to understand customers’ issues.
- Be willing to dive right in to research problems using available resources.
- Be able to take ownership of an issue and resolve customers technical and hardware problems.
- Be willing to follow standard helpdesk procedures.
- Know how to communicate technical issues into language the customer can easily understand.
- Have a there’s no “I” in “TEAM” mentality.
- Know how to talk to people, in person and remotely.
- Be detailed, organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks, including tickets, tasks, and calls.
- Know how to stay calm under pressure.
- Be courteous. Be professional.