THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead a function focused on proactively sourcing, identifying, and landing top talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will benchmark best practices in talent acquisition strategy and execution. The Talent Acquisition Manager will strategically partner with internal leaders to support Vology’s whole talent strategy.
- Partner with business leaders to understand their talent needs and advise on strategy
- Build strong talent pipelines through online resources, referrals, and other creative sourcing outlets
- Conduct full-life cycle recruiting and ensure every candidate has an unrivaled experience
- Improve Vology’s talent bench by assessing candidates for talent, fit, and succession potential
- Strengthen Vology’s employment brand and promote it as a destination employer
- Drive programs such as college relations, career fairs, employee referrals, and social media utilization
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Previous experience sourcing, screening, presenting candidates, arranging interviews, and negotiating offers.
- Ability to showcase Vology’s opportunity and culture in a professional manner.
- Willingness to cold call and network to find qualified candidates.
- Be able to translate talent needs of the business into people solutions.
- Be a credible resource and a person of influence internally and externally.
- Know how to juggle multiple requisitions at varying stages of the recruitment process.
- Know how to use multiple, creative methods to identify and source top talent.
- Be able to educate hiring managers at all levels about the recruitment process
- Be self-motivated and proactive in building relevant talent pipelines.
- Have excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Be willing to jump right in, figure it out, and get it done.