THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Enterprise Services Sales Executive will drive revenue and margin growth in Services, including Networking and Security, Server and Storage, Microsoft Office 365, Workstation, Telephony, and Field Services. The Enterprise Services Sales Executive will use a high touch, strategic approach to identify decision makers and position Vology as a trusted advisor for their IT Services needs to drive net new business. The Enterprise Services Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding performance metrics, activities, and quota.
- Own the performance of a book of business opportunity, including profitable achievement of sales quota and alignment of business strategy. Develop and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed recurring and non-recurring revenue quotas, and grow new business.
- Develop an understanding of Vology’s Service offerings and partner with technical teams to deliver Services that meet customer’s desired technology outcomes.
- Maintain professional interaction with sales support, SAs and service delivery teams to ensure positive client experience.
- Leverage your experience facilitating client education, appealing to different buyer personas, trust building and delivery of measurable value prior to support customer buying process.
- Comfortable with value based, TCO/ROI sales models which require comprehensive discovery of current state, definition of future state and the ability to articulate the value in change.
- Analyze business opportunities ensuring all services solutions have been thoroughly presented while partnering with Hardware Sales Executive to deliver comprehensive technology solutions, including Vology’s Hardware and Services offerings
- Provide accurate activity, pipeline and forecast data/reports leveraging internal CRM.
- Commit to continuous education on existing solutions, new solutions and trends in IT outsourcing and use that knowledge to analyze prospect needs to present appropriate product solutions, improve your ability as a strategic advisor representing Vology expertise.
- Maintain favorable customer contact for first 12 months of processing to identify and upsell additional solutions, ensure customer satisfaction and to establish references.
- Keep management apprised on customer trends and competitors on a regular basis.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Ability to build a strategy to ensure quota and objectives are met.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Demonstrated success managing a large book of business and significantly increasing MRR.
- Ability to have business conversations with customers to identify how IT Managed Services can solve their business problems.
- Drive, initiative, high energy; ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Must have a consultative approach to building customer relationships and selling.
- Experienced negotiator with strong closing skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Must have a strong technology acumen in IT Services (ideally outsourced managed services) including Networking, Security, Server and Storage, Workstation, and Field Services.
- 5 - 7 years of services sales experience