THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Sales Trainer will create and deliver sales training for Vology new hires, as well as create and deliver advanced sales training for Vology sales employees at all levels of their careers. The Sales Trainer is accountable for the progression of the Sales talent in the organization meeting and exceeding expectations, productivity and defined metrics. The Trainer is responsible for the development and delivery of a curriculum focused on product, process, selling methodology, and soft skills necessary to drive professional development, sales growth, and revenue attainment. The Sales Trainer will collaborate with functional counterparts within the company, working directly with sales leadership, and individual employees to develop training solutions for the sales department’s needs. Duties will include performing needs analysis, developing content, training delivery, LMS administration and program evaluation, including developing metrics to measure success and effectiveness of the training programs.
- Design, implement, manage, and maintain onboarding training for new sales hires at Vology.
- Write, design, edit, and maintain content and training materials.
- Research, design, schedule, and implement training for new sales hires.
- Create and implement ongoing training programs for experienced sales professionals.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and sales employees to identify training needs and gaps and construct solutions that are tailor-made for our sales organization.
- Work cross functionally with SMEs to help facilitate training modules.
- Work closely with individual sales reps to provide ongoing, one-on-one coaching and assistance.
- Work with Vology vendors to build, implement, and tailor outsourced product training and other specialized training to the sales force.
- Collaborate with sales management and subject matter experts to identify the learning objects, content development, and delivery of proposed trainings for ongoing employee development.
- Maintain and update sales training content and maintain training records, statistics, and monthly metrics.
- Develop framework of testing to validate learning comprehension and proficiency.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
Ability to conduct exciting and engaging training sessions for groups in a variety of skill levels.
- Versatility, flexibility, collaborative and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Experience with selecting, implementing and creating content for learning management systems (LMS)
- A minimum of 5 years’ related training experience and demonstrated experience selling within a large scale and rapidly growing organization.
- Must be able to measure ROI of training as well as other key performance indicators.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Proven experience working for a sales organization.
- Superior writing skills and the ability to create professional presentations, reports, etc. utilizing a variety of creative mediums.
- Strong team and client focus, including ability to collaborate with clients and colleagues cross functionally.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to interact among all levels of the organization.
- Capable of C-level interaction and persuasion, as well as ability to articulate value proposition and business cases around IT trends and Vology solutions.
- Non - Smoker