THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Cisco Practice Manager is a Business Development and Channel professional who will manage and grow the vendor partnerships. Enable sales to drive technology solutions and align internal and external channel resources. The Practice Manager will leverage the channel programs to drive sales for solutions. In this role you will be responsible for certification attainment, authorization and compliance to develop a rapidly growing partnership for Vology.
- Manage the Cisco Vendor business.
- Identify areas of growth to meet sales goals.
- Ensure alignment and compliance with specified vendor channel programs.
- Maximize marketing funds for the organization.
- Provide guidance on alignment with Vendors strategic direction within the industry.
- Track certifications, compliance and partnership guidelines both internally and externally.
- Negotiate partnerships with distribution for discounts, enablement, MDF and rebates.
- Develop and execute on sales enablement activities that align with the needs of the team.
- Deep understanding or experience with Cisco and its ecosystem vendor partners .
- Interface regularly with sales, services, management and marketing teams.
- Engage with the sales team on large accounts/opportunities to drive success.
- Help drive QBR, account planning and engagement with sales and sales management.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Ability to leverage vendor business and marketing for strong sales execution.
- Demonstrated experience with managing vendor practice at reseller or channel partner.
- Knowledge of and experience with leveraging channel and partner programs.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT distributors.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with sales and marketing teams.
- Knowledge with developing sales enablement plans and programs.
- Demonstrated experience with managing high profile initiatives and strong executive overview skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to deal with problems; ability to solve practical problems in a variety of situations; ability to define problems, collect data, analyze, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing business environment with competing demands.
- Non Smoker