THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Senior Director, Service Management is responsible for establishing and leading the Vology Service Management team. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining strong operational client relationships for Vology’s Managed Services clients. The key deliverables for the Sr. Director are customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of services throughout the Managed Services customer base.
- Develop and instill processes and KPIs that enable the Service Management team to have a consistent methodology and framework for client interaction, ensuring the implementation of standard ITIL-based operational processes throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Work with the team to schedule and conduct regular business review meetings, on monthly and quarterly basis. Participate and may lead large account quarterly business reviews.
- Responsible for proactively managing checkpoints for customer renewals, focused on continued high customer retention rates.
- Work with team to secure customer references by delivering outstanding service.
- Partner with Sales team to proactively grow customer revenue by consistently introducing and offering value added products and services to customers, where their business goals intersect with Vology’s solutions.
- Work with team to participate in new customer onboarding activities, supporting the smooth transition of services into the Managed Services operations teams.
- Serve as the point of ownership and responsibility for the Service Management team.
- Coach and mentor Service Management team, ensuring continual skills growth and leadership development, as well as ensuring consistency in delivery.
- Build and manage ITIL based service management methodology and framework, which ties to Vology customer service operations processes.
- Work with team to ensure shared & dedicated technical resources are properly aligned to deliver expected service levels.
- Provide leadership and direction to onsite technical staff and to ensure uniformity of service delivery and attainment of all business and customer objectives.
- Work with operational leadership to standardize and mature operational processes through Continual Service Improvement process.
- Serve as crisis management escalation leader.
- Negotiate business change orders with existing customers.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support for critical customer escalations.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Seasoned technical expert with strong leadership skills and crisis management abilities.
- Experience conducting quarterly IT service and business reviews with large and medium sized customers.
- Ability to understand and interpret contractual documents and ensure committed deliverables are managed and achieved.
- Experience demonstrating continual value to clients.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to comprehend and explain complex technical reports.
- Proven success leading technical teams in a fast paced 24X7 environment.
- Tested experience in leading design and/or operations activities involving complex mission critical infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and methodologies.
- Experience growing customer revenue through the successful delivery of services.
- Ability to think fast and use experience to make critical decisions.
- Solid knowledge in standard IT technologies including: Networks, IT Platforms, Web Applications, Cloud Services, Data base Applications and Storage Technologies.
- Solid knowledge of industry standard enterprise management systems and technologies.