THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The People Operations Coordinator is a key member of our People Operations team with a focus on culture, leadership, and training. The People Operations Coordinator will support all people-focused functions and programs, including new hire onboarding, employee communication, leadership development, diversity, recognition, rewards, and wellness.
- Be a champion of Vology’s culture and corporate values internally and externally
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees
- Administer People Operations programs, including certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee recognition program
- Process employee changes, including new hire onboarding, leaves of absences, transfers, and separations
- Lead internal employee communication efforts, including new hire announcements, monthly newsletters, and announcements regarding company events
- Coordinate employee wellness events and communications
- Assist with employee benefits and compensation, including handling qualifying changes and open enrollment
- Complete annual reports, including affirmative action, EEO-1, Vets100, and employee engagement
- Provide support to internal special interest groups and events
- Assist in Vology’s efforts to be recognized as an employer of choice
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Able to work in a high-performance, high-velocity culture.
- Interest and previous experience in Human Resources is preferred.
- Have a strong attention of detail, sense of urgency, and follow through.
- Have good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility, collaborative and ability to work within changing priorities.
- Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have strong problem solving skills with the ability to use resources to research and resolve problems.
- Self-starter who takes full ownership of projects with a strong sense of autonomy.
- Ability to develop relationships across all business functions and levels.
- Strong service orientation and positive can do attitude.