THE REASON YOU WAKE UP
The Total Rewards Manager is a strategic leader who is responsible for the design, implementation, and communication of Vology’s Total Rewards strategy. The Total Rewards Manager will partner with our organization’s leaders in the areas of compensation, benefits, and rewards to ensure we are paying competitively and rewarding performance, with a focus on continuous improvements in these areas. The Total Rewards Manager will ensure that our benefits and compensation programs are competitive in the market and align with the strategic goals of the organization and support a high performance culture. The Total Rewards Manager is responsible for ensuring programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and have an impact on our organization meeting our strategic goals. The Total Rewards Manager will play an active role in working with leaders to understand a pay for performance philosophy.
- Act as the organization’s expert in total rewards, focusing on managing large, companywide compensation and rewards initiatives.
- Design and compensation processes, including merit increases, bonuses, commissions, and equity awards.
- Own the benefits function and open enrollment process.
- Continually assess and improve the market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of compensation and benefits programs to ensure they optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including insurance providers and brokers, and oversee vendor contracts and negotiations.
- Participate in the implementation, administration, and maintenance of incentive compensation system.
- Stay up to date with best practices in the areas of compensation and benefits in the technology industry and apply key findings internally.
- Lead M&A integration projects focusing on compensation and benefit harmonization and financial impact.
- Own People Analytics and prepare dashboards to show results in key areas: talent acquisition, headcount, retention, and diversity.
- Answer employee questions related to compensation, benefits, and leaves of absences.
GETTING THROUGH THE DOOR
- Able to work in a high-performance, high-velocity culture.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation, business analytics, or financial analysis.
- Versatility, flexibility, collaborative and ability to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Self-starter who takes full ownership of projects with a strong sense of autonomy.
- Knowledge of benefits programs and experience working with external vendors.
- Knowledgeable of related rules and regulations, including ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
- Expert Excel skills required.
- Strategic thinker who has the ability to develop sound company-wide strategies.
- Ability to develop relationships across all business functions and levels.
- Results-oriented with strong project management skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Bright individual with strong analytical reasoning, creativity, and judgment.
- Strong service orientation and positive can do attitude.